my clients have been featured in:
Oftentimes what got us to where we are in business, is not what will get us to the next level. And those of us who have been in business long know it’s a near-constant state of reinvention. But unfortunately sometimes in the process of all that growth, we can lose our original and essential spark.
I call this spark the heart of your brand. And when you lose that spark, you lose the pulse. And that pulse is what makes your business thrive! Because that is where your passion and inspiration live, it is the lifeline of the business, and it’s where the money flows. So whether you’re a company of 1 or 1,000… you need to keep a finger on that pulse.
I will be that pulse keeper. If you’re feeling uninspired by your current branding and look and feel, or are still operating with outdated design that no longer reflects you or your vision, then a fresh set of eyes on the situation and a new look and feel can truly make ALL the difference.
After over 24 years in this business (and a lifetime of extremely discerning taste! lol) I have developed an eagle-eye for what makes things look and feel first-class, and what creates an impression of not just quality but also of a unique authenticity, and therefore greater trust with your audience, and growth. The real magic happens when that first-class branding is infused with genuine warmth and character… when it just feels so much more like YOU. This creates a powerful connection with your audience, and puts your business in a class all its own.
Let’s get you feeling good about your branding again… read on for the full package details.
The Visionary Package is an annual brand retainer package that is paid monthly for a year. Payments will be set to auto-draft from a credit card or direct deposit that you provide after signing your contract. Your full-year commitment is required, there are no cancellations or refunds. After the year is up you are free to leave, or your contract will automatically renew and continue. I only take on a very limited number of clients per year, so please inquire for current availability.
• A brand new look & feel for your brand: this look and feel can then be applied to any and all of your marketing materials and website by either my team, or your own team of production assistants and developers, depending on which contract level you select below.
• A warm, friendly, and reliable source of guidance, support and feedback on your brand for the year when you need it.
• A pair of eyes on your branding implementation to make sure the team is learning and keeping the new look & feel in-tact everywhere your brand appears until they’ve thoroughly learned the style guidelines themselves (otherwise it can fall apart pretty quickly amongst many hands).
1. We’ll begin by reviewing your current branding, and explore what you like, what you don’t like, what you want to keep, and what’s not fitting or feeling right anymore. I’ll then ask you about where you want to be, and who you most want to appeal to, plus a series of other questions designed to get right to the heart of it.
2. I will then take some time to sit with all you’ve said, and all we’ve gone over, and give my feedback and guidance on what can be improved, and specifically HOW it can and should be improved, so it can be brought to a truly next-level look and feel.
3. If we are doing a totally fresh look, we will then establish a new brand look & feel with the new suggested outline/general look & feel of the brand, and send it to you for review. This comes in the form of a sample website homepage layout (but is NOT a functioning webpage or site, just a mock up and comp). It is a layered Photoshop file that will then serve as a guide on how the new brand should look, feel and flow from there out to all the other materials. This initial design phase takes anywhere from 6-12 weeks (depending on back and forth).
4. Once we’ve established your beautiful new brand look & feel footprint, it can then be implemented and carried out in all of your materials by my team (if you’ve selected that option) or by your own team members, depending on which contract option you have chosen below.
5. If you are using your own team, your team can then run their finished files by me prior to publication so that I can be your quality control and make sure the quality and consistency of your brand visuals is staying in-tact until they have learned the new brand guidelines and carry them out effectively.
6. You can share ideas, ask for feedback, and get encouragement and support when you need it.
The design and development of your new look and feel is a highly creative and artistic endeavor, and as such it takes time, thoughtfulness and inspiration. So does any refining that needs to happen once the initial concepts are complete. You can generally expect to have the new look & feel ready to start being implemented into your materials within 2 to 4 months from the time we start. How long that actually ends up being all depends on what (if any) changes or back and forth needs to happen along the way, and the response times in getting back to me. From there your new look and feel will be built and integrated into your website and materials by either my team or your own (depending on the option you’ve selected), and I will oversee the process to make sure everything stays looking beautiful! If you’re in a big rush, this won’t be for you. But if you’re ready to take a nice, relaxed, easy joy-filled journey to your most magnificent brand look & feel that you will enjoy for many years to come, I’m your girl.
The Visionary Package is an annual brand retainer package that is paid monthly for a year. Payments will be set to auto-draft from a credit card or direct deposit that you provide after signing your contract. Your full-year commitment is required, there are no cancellations or refunds. After the year is up you are free to leave, or your contract will automatically renew and continue. I only take on a very limited number of clients per year, so most clients stay on year after year. Please inquire for current availability.
OPTION 1: Branding & Art Direction Only
$10,000 per month for 12 months annual retainer on auto-pay
This option is for you if you have your own team of web developers, production assistants, virtual assistants you work with already, and only need me for design and art direction of the look and feel of the new brand and overseeing of the developed materials for quality control to make sure all stays beautiful across the board as it is built out by your team.
OPTION 2: Branding, Art Direction & Development
$12,000 per month for 12 months annual retainer on auto-pay
This option includes the above but utilizes my team for production and development of your website and marketing materials instead of using your own team. And it also includes me overseeing and project managing all of the developed materials for quality control to make sure all stays beautiful across the board, except in this case with my own team carrying out the production & development.
OPTION 3: Branding, Art Direction, Development & SEO
$14,000 per month for 12 months annual retainer on auto-pay
This option includes everything included in options 1 and 2, utilizes my team for production, and it also includes a full SEO (Search Engine Optimization) maintenance package which includes initial optimization and site SEO checks and fixes, as well as ongoing maintenance, backlink building, and continual work and monitoring of your SEO for improved organic rankings over time.
Click to inquire about current openings »
Updating your business’s visual presence can quite simply CHANGE EVERYTHING—not just because it makes an impression on your audience—but because it makes an impression on YOU.
After two decades doing this, I’ve seen the profound impact it has to reinvigorate a business, and a business owner.
It’s as if you’re taking a moment to reflect on all the incredible work and dedication that you’ve put into raising this business of yours, and you celebrate, commemorate, and honor it—by gifting it a fresh new coat of paint or keeping it tended like a garden. Like the mysterious power of simple things like new hair cuts, new color, new clothes or new shoes… fresh design stokes confidence, giving you the renewed energy and inspiration you need to get to the new heights you’re reaching for.
Plus it reminds and puts you back in touch with all the reasons WHY YOU DO THIS. Bringing back to the forefront what exactly it is you love so much about this business you built. Suddenly you feel seen and captured in a whole new way, and it gives you the fuel to go full-steam ahead.
Branding and design is something that feeds you as a business owner on more levels than meets the eye—helping you push through tough spots and learning curves, and keeping you clear and focused through ever-changing times. Helping your business not just look, but FEEL better and better in every way, so you can level-up with total ease.
Because we’re not just making a living here… we’re making a life. ♥
» Makes your visitors immediately drop their jaw and go “WOW“, from the moment they find you, before they’ve even read a single word, they are intrigued, captivated, moved.
» Instantly impresses upon your viewers your unique and stellar quality so that they’re visually and emotionally engaged enough to find out more and read on.
» Is beautiful and uniquely you — so it doesn’t just look like another “canned” or out of the box business, and truly sets you apart.
» Shows the world who you are, and why they should trust you with their business.
» Makes your viewers positively giddy to share with friends and family.
» Connects with your viewers on a felt level in an instant.
» Makes a stand-out impression on potential partners and investors.
» Makes YOU feel more confident and proud to show off the look and feel of your business.
The Visionary Package:
Yes, I’d like to inquire about this package »
The power of great design in branding your business is that it not only excites and inspires your clients, but it excites and inspires you too! When you meet your genuine brand, all fleshed out before you, it re-invigorates and re-inspires YOU about it too, it brings your vision to life in a whole new way, and that inspiration goes right back into the business… equipping you with everything you need to meet your market head-on, and grow your business from a fresh and strong foundation. As a successful business owner you already know that whether you’re selling a product or a service, what you’re really selling is an EXPERIENCE, and the best way to sell an experience is to give your prospective customers a “taste”. Here at The Salty Olive we specialize in just that very thing, and we’ve been doing it for 16+ years: distilling it all down to the heart of your business, and designing all your marketing materials to do just that—give your clients a true “taste” and FEEL for YOUR UNIQUE BRAND EXPERIENCE. The fact is people connect on a tactile, and emotional level through words and imagery—it’s what moves them and ultimately inspires them to choose you—that’s why we design your brand as an answer to what your clients most want to feel and experience, because when you do that, you go from being A choice for them, to being THE choice for them.